Tuesday, September 15, 2009

All GSO Pages: Autumn Smile, Summer Sweetness And ROCKSTAR!!!!


AUTUMN SMILE

This is one of my favorite photo of my DS. Take a look at his warm smile, it's heaven!!!
That's why I scrapp it again and again :ahaha:.

35th GSO




Credits:
Harvest Time by Damayanti Studio
Available today at Sunflowerscrap and Dreamland Digital Designs




**************************************
**************************************



SUMMER SWEETNESS

And this in one of my favorite family photo, my little happy family
36th GSO




Credits:
Precious Moment by Mimilou Designs at The French Frog




***********************************
***********************************


ROCKSTAR

This is a special reguest from my DS when he saw this kit (Yup, he's my 'consultant' at digiscrap. Sometime when I confused which background is nicer, he helped to decide it).
So I took a photo of him acted like a rockstar with a racket pretend to be a guitar!!!!

37th GSO by Jimena and Ameyasa (Thanks Ladies!!)




Credit: ROCKSTAR by Edeline Designs collab with Carolyn Kite at Scrapartist



4 comments:

Emma said...

wadaw.....gakuku.....GSO smuanya.....!
bener aku juga foto fikri yg itu nik.......sweet abnget ekspresinya!

Fitria (IrmaBuana) said...

Ampuuunn aku dah nulis panjang, ternyata ga keluar teks-nya :(

Jadi begini... page-nya Kinun sih ga usah diragukan deh, pasti keren2!!! Nah kali ini yang paling aku suka page yang rockstar itu, COOL banget!!!

Nia said...

Keren-keren LOnya. Ternyata punya consultant utk scrapbook ya di rmh :)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All The Best!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, yang terakhir foto fikri pasti mamanya sengaja ndandanin kaya gt yaaaa hahah demii...demiiiii sssiiiippppp dah!!!