Saturday, October 17, 2009

my KING: on GSO BLOG again!!!


This KING page was featured at GSO Blog, yayyyyyy!!!!!!!


Ok, I admit, this KING page was inspired by my own page, called Detective Wannabe. That's why they look similar each other. Maybe that's the reason why the KING page has chosen to be on GSO Blog, who knows????

But the truth is, when I looked at the kit for the fisrt time and then I saw the book element, I just knew exactly what I wanted to make, and that was a kind of the KING page, that 's 'unfortunatelly' so similar with DETECTIVE WANNABE. And lucky me, the KING Page also featured at GSO Blog..he..he. If Kate picked my Detective Wannabe page then Sandra picked my King page. Two different artists but they have the same 'taste'............

So here is my KING page:

My dear son in a king costume

47th GSO (By Kathitownz)



Sandra from GSO Blog said: "Looks like the kit was made for this photo! Regal and fun with the game elements"


Credits:
All come from the gorgeous Kit, called Games And Stories by MDesigns at The French Frog
(Except the photo background from achtergrond)

Take a look at the book element on the right side, that's a big inspiration for me to made my KING page.




4 comments:

Emma said...

congrats ya nik.....wah beruntung sekali!!!!! mantapp nik!!!

Fitria (IrmaBuana) said...

Emang page-nya mantab, say... pantes banget nongkrong di GSO blog, biar jadi inspirasi buat banyak orang :)

Pertama aku liat juga aku langsung inget ke page Nunik yang Detective Wanabe itu, ternyata emang itu inspirasinya ya :)

Selamat ya, bulay satu ini yang paling berprestasi! *ngiri.com*

Fenny Sakurawati said...

selamat ya Nik... page kamu emang tambah hari tambah mantap aja dech.... prestasinya makin hari tambah yahud!
Pagenya emang keren banget Nik!

Nia said...

Page-nya keren!!! Ga heran msk blog GSO :)