Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Detective Wannabe (24th gso and my dream comes true!!!)


Wow, I made it!!!

Finally I found this magic words on my Scrapartist Gallery. Yup, Kate Hadfield gave the comment on my page. She said "Congratulations! Your layout has been featured today on the Gallery Standouts blog!!! Wow, is it true????!!!!

Yeah It's true, my page has been featured at Gallery Standouts blog, can you believe it.....
This is what she said about my page: "Glorious. Great collection of bits and pieces on this page and the photos absolutely shine". Woww, thank you very much, Kate.

So here it is, I present you my page, called "Detective Wannabe":

Also GSO-ed at DST by Luciana Orikassa



It's about my son: His father bought him a loop lens, after that he acted like a 'real' detective, observed a little tiny thing with it. He became a detective wannabe.




4 comments:

Emma said...

foto fikri perfect bgt to the kit, and nunik designed it beautifully!
ones more....Congratulation Nik, hope kapan2 aku dpt apresiasi kek gini...wow.....

fantastic!!!!!

Fenny Sakurawati said...

Wow emang pagenya keren abizzz.... fotonya matching bnaget... and you made the great great page with your magic hands....

congratz ya Nik..

Nia said...

Selamat!!! Berhasil masuk blog GSO :) Layoutnya emang keren bgt!!!

Fitria (IrmaBuana) said...

SELAMAT ya!!!! Keren banget!!!! Paga-nya emang keren banget!! Aku juga suka banget!!!