Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Cowboy (10th GSO)

Ladies and Gent's, proudly I present you My Cowboy lol . The fact is, the kit used in this page is called Cowgirl. Of course is aimed to make a cowgirl page, but I have a perfect photo of my son to make this LO, so this is it, I made a cowboy page from Cowgirl Kit. Just forgive me for being creative rolleyes. And it's GSO-ed again!!!! Yeeehaaaa.....

DST GSO-ed by Magda_lena and Joshi_82

My DS posed at Taman Safari, West Java

This is the Cowgirl Kit. newest kit from Mimilou Designs at Digital-Crea

3 comments:

Fenny Sakurawati said...

Waw... kudu slametan nih.... dah 10 GSO.... kok ga nuler2 ya.... hihihi.....
Very nice layout.... expresi Fikri ngepas bngt.... kamu bnr2 jd bs ngrubah cowgirl jd cowboy.....

Fitria (IrmaBuana) said...

WOW 10 GSO!!! Keren!!! Bener2 kreatif, dari cowgirl jadi cowboy! Great page and picture!

Widie said...

Wow....MANTAAABBBBBBBB!!!!! daaaahhh....*sambil geleng2 terus* hehe...saluuuttt buuuuuuu......!!!!!!