Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Special Memorable Layout


This LO is really special to me. It's not just a 'beautiful' page, but also a memorable page. I write the journaling about the story behind the photo on the page. I write it in Bahasa!

I hope it's gonna be a great memory to remember when my dear son has grown up . I think that's one of the reason what's scrapbook is for, to make a memorable page...

The journaling is all about why my dear son looked and felt so sad at that fine day

Suatu hari di Taman Mini Indonesia Indah. Hari sedang panas-panasnya. Kamu ngambek ketika diajak berkeliling. Kamu bilang cape' dan panas. Dan kamu duduk sambil bertopang dagu melihat badut yang mondar-mandir sambil cemberut aja. Tapi itu gak bertahan lama, setelah Bapak dan Ibu bilang kita akan naik kereta, wajahmu cerah kembali


45th GSO



Journaling in English:
One day at Taman Mini Indonesia Indah. It was a hot day, you're a little bit cranky to walked around. You said you were tired and sweat. You’re just sitting and have a grim face while the clown walked through in front of you. But after we said we're gonna be ride the train, then your face bright again.
(Sorry about my messy english redface)


Credits: Hugo's tiny garden of love by MDesigns at Digital-Crea





4 comments:

Nia said...

Wonderful LO and great journaling!!!

Fitria (IrmaBuana) said...

Gorgeous and so pricious page!!!

Fenny Sakurawati said...

journalingnya bagus banget... pagenya jg cakep banget..

Emma said...

fikri ganteng....cute banget pipinya hehe....wonderful precious page!!!!